Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things I like to do

nothing. it's empty. i'm empty.

i browse the internet and find it incredibly boring.

i worry about my finances and yet haven't filed my 2006 taxes.

i'm scared and i don't know why.

i have done things because my parents wanted me to do them.

today, i am left alone, to carry the burdens.

it weighs. heavy. and i try to share my frustrations.

no one listens though.

she tells me not to cry because if anyone should cry it's her.

i'm tired.

i don't want to do anything.

i don't want to be anything.

i want to disappear.

i do crazy, yet sane things to keep it fun.

my life is monotonous.

boring.

and i am lulled. entranced by fear.

why should i fear?

shouldn't i barge and run through the middle of fear?

escape the things i fear.

nothing changes.

yet everything changes.

i don't change.

i remain the same.

i don't know what i want to do with my life.

i have a family to take care of.

but who takes care of me?

i'm tired.

tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home